Today I brought some colleagues from Singapore around Vung Tau City. Of course, we can’t miss the highlight of the place, the Jesus Christ Statue, largest of its kind in Asia.
Here’s the shot I took today with the many coloured flags and the banner proclaiming “Lord Jesus Christ King” (direct translation of the large text)
- Why Do Catholics Honor Christ as King? (PrayTheMass.org)
- Of the Feast of Christ the King (trinitylewisham.com)
- The challenges and comfort of the Kingship of Christ (joelmlay.com)
- Saints and Scripture Sunday: Christ the King (thekennedyadventures.com)
- November 25th 2012 – Solemnity of Christ the King (catholicjules.net)