Today is the 100th Anniversary of the sinking of RMS Titanic.
This picture was taken on board Cunard‘s Queen Elizabeth, her equivalent of the Grand Staircase.
Cunard had an indirect relationship with the Titanic. It was originally a rival and competitor to Titanic’s owner, White Star Lines. The survivors were picked up by RMS Carpathia, which belonged to Cunard. Finally, Titanic bought over White Star Lines, making it the owner of the Titanic, if it still floats today.
You can read more here: http://www.rmstitanicremembered.com/?page_id=36
- “The sinking of the RMS Titanic… “ (bilingualnews.wordpress.com)
- The Titanic 100 years ago (newshomework.wordpress.com)
- Looking back on the Titanic: what have we learned? (deaconjohn1987.wordpress.com)
- Titanic Orphans A Tale of Survival (unbannedus.wordpress.com)
- Photo: Iceberg That Sank The Titanic (newsfromthespiritworld.wordpress.com)