The town of Hoi An is acknowledged throughout Vietnam as the manufacturer of quality lantern.
When you ask about lanterns, they will point you to Hoi An.
Most foreign tourist, however, knows this town for the cheap tailor shops with express overnight service.
Almost all of Hoi An’s lantern that you can buy are still made by hand, just like this lady here, carefully applying glue and pasting the fabric onto the lantern frame.
- Travel Thursday – Hoi An, Han River Wedding Shoot (anthonli.wordpress.com)
- People Monday – Blind Hawkers (anthonli.wordpress.com)
- Tailor Town – Hoi An, Vietnam (travelpod.com)
- Our first day in Hoi An – Hoi An, Vietnam (travelpod.com)
- Historical Hoi An – Hoi An, Vietnam (travelpod.com)
- time to get new clothes made! – Hoi An, Vietnam (travelpod.com)